1. Name someone with the same birthday as you?
Prince, Anna Kournikova, Tom Jones, my best man's mum.
2. Where was your first kiss?
On the lips, near Plumstead bus garage.
3. Have you ever seriously vandalised someone else's property?
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
I have a sister, so yes.
5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people?
I'm not sure I've ever managed to sing in front of a small number of people. I can make a noise, I'm just not sure it's singing.
6. What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex?
Presence usually. I guess it depends on the person but usually their most striking feature whatever that is. Failing that, height.
7. What really turns you on?
8. What do you order at coffee shops?
9. What is your biggest mistake?
I don't think about myself in terms of mistakes.
10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
11. Say something totally random about yourself.
I have very short legs for my height.
12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
John Lennon when I was thinner and Jesus.
13. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?
Yep. Clangers, Rhubarb and Custard, My Parents are Aliens to name a few.
14. Did you have braces?
15. Are you comfortable with your height?
16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you?
17. When do you know it's love?
As opposed to lust, or infatuation? It's what hangs around when those two lightweights are asleep.
18. Do you speak any other languages?
I speak fluent French and have studied German and Latin. I can read quite a bit of Spanish too.
19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon?
20. What magazines do you read?
Fortean Times, New Scientist, Operational Research Journal, the Radio Times, Folklore Society Journal, Places to Go People to Be, Pyramid
21. Have you ever ridden in a limo?
Yes. The ride from our hotel in San Francisco to the airport turned out to be a limo, it was a bit silly really.
22. Has anyone you were really close to passed away?
Yes. I don't have any grandparents left.
23. Do you watch MTV?
No, we don't have access.
24. What's something that really annoys you?
Space ships that make noises in a vaccuum. In fact most documentaries, because they are so dumbed down.
25. What's something you really like?
26. Do you like Michael Jackson?
If you mean the ex-C4 chief exec who might have been responsible for Firefly being dropped, then probably not. If you mean the singer, then definitely not.
27. Can you dance?
Does pogoing count?
28. What's the latest you have ever stayed up?
I'm a big boy, I can go to bed whenever I like, or not.
30. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into A&E?
No, but I have had a ride in a fire engine.
31. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out?