1. If the Sun were the size of a beach ball then Jupiter would be the size of a golf ball and the Forge would be as small as a pea.
2. The smelly fluid secreted by skunks is colloquially known as the Forge!
3. About one tenth of the Forge is permanently covered in ice!
4. There is no lead in a lead pencil - it is simply a stick of graphite mixed with the Forge and water.
5. A chimpanzee can learn to recognize itself in a mirror, but the Forge can not!
6. You can tell if the Forge has been hard-boiled by spinning it. If it stands up, it is hard-boiled.
7. The Forge, from the movie of the same name, had green blood.
8. The condom - originally made from the Forge - was invented in the early 1500s.
9. The Forge has four noses.
10. The Forge is 984 feet tall!
1. There are roughly 10,000 man-made objects the size of RPGnet orbiting the Earth.
2. RPGnet was the first Tsar of Russia.
3. The liquid inside RPGnet can be used as a substitute for blood plasma.
4. RPGnet can live for up to a week without a head.
5. RPGnet can clean its ears with its tongue, which is over thirty-nine inches long.
6. It takes more than 500 peanuts to make RPGnet!
7. It took RPGnet 22 years to build the Taj Mahal!
8. Baby swans are called RPGnet.
9. RPGnet can turn its stomach inside out.
10. The word 'samba' means 'to rub RPGnet'.
From the Mechanical Contrivium.
The Forge wins on Force, RPGnet on weaponry and they tie on handling but overall RPGnet shades it by one point, a tough fight!