1. Cassim, the eumuch strangler (1001 Nights)
2. Crash, junkie singer with Flaming Taft (Mortal Coil)
3. Marcel, French ex Siegfried Brigade (Cold City)
4. Jenny, florist loner (Breaking the Ice)
5. Phil Masters, scriptwriter (Call of Cthulhu)
I'm having a hard time thinking of five characters, let alone twelve, and I'm pretty bad with names.
6. The history teacher from Simon's GURPS Gateway campaign
7. My viking Odin worshipper from Dave's RQ Vikings
8. Zusto - My thief from Dave's d20 Fenice campaign
9. The Austrian ballerina in Paula's Vampire game
10. My gnome illusionist from Dave's AD&D campaign
11. Son of Zeus and a cow from Enemy Gods
12. The Texan gun merchant from Esoterrorists
Well, 6 is a teacher so that's a no brainer, whereas 11 got his brains from his mum, a nice heifer.
2) Do you think 2 is hot? How hot?
He's got that heroin chic thing, and he makes people feel good but he's hardly a catch.
3) 12 sends 8 on a mission. What is it, and does it succeed?
He gets him to steal documents from the Esoterrorists. This works out fine but then 12 double crosses 8 and has him arrested by the FBI.
4) What is, or would be, 9's favourite book?
Probably something by Sacher-Masoch or Anais Nin
5) Would it make more sense for 2 to swear fealty to 6, or the other way around?
6 is extremly wealthy after discoveries with the Gateway programme but I don't think 2 would swear fealty to anyone.
6) For some reason, 5 is looking for a room-mate. Should they share a studio apartment with 9, or 10?
It would have to be the cultured Vampire. Masters has survived long enough not to be phased by a little blood.
7) 2, 7, and 12 have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss?
Some bar in downtown New Amsterdam, a spit and sawdust place. 2 tends to focus on how much he hates the Man, but 7 and 12 would probably talk guns.
8) 3 challenges 10 to a duel. What happens?
3 takes 10 out with a knife, but then finds he has killed an illusion. In the meantime 10 will have picked 3's pockets and made off.
9) If 1 stole 8's most precious possession, how would they get it back?
That would be his girlfriend. Presumably 8 would steal into the harem an effectuate some kind of derring-do.
10) Suggest a title for a story in which 7 and 12 both attain what they most desire.
Son of a gun
11) What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 4 and 1 to work together?
The Sultan falls under a curse and only 4 know where to find the magical flower that will cure him.
12) If 7 visited you for the weekend, how would you get along?
I think we could talk comparitive religion and philosophy but 7 likes to party more than I do.
13) If you could command 3 to perform any one task or service for you, what would it be?
I think he could be use to put the frightners on my enemies.
14) Does anyone on your friends list resemble 11 (either in appearance or personality)?
None of my friends is a 8' tall half-man half-cow, and none of them are that dumb.
15) If 2 had to choose sides between 4 and 5, which would it be?
He'd go for the chick anytime, so 4.
16) What might 10 shout while charging into battle?
Not really his style, he masquerades as a healer, but he might cause some great noise away from where he is. Something like "Death ot the Infidel".
17) If you chose a song to represent 8, which song would you choose?
All along the Watchtower
18) 1, 6, and 12 are having dim sum at a Chinese restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets to eat it?
The Texan, the other two are too polite.
19) What might be a good pick-up line for 2 to use on 10?
10 would have to be under a glamour, but I guess it would be "I'm in a band"
20) What would 5 most likely be arrested for?
Killing some cultists.
21) What is 6's secret?
He had sex with one of his students
22) If 11 and 9 were racing to a destination, who would get there first?
11 would do quite well with hs lumbering gate but 9 is preternaturally quick
23) If you had to walk home through a bad neighborhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of 7 or 8?
Either really 7 because he's an enormous one-eyed killing machine and 8 because he knows the street.
24) 1 and 9 reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by 4's sinister secret organization. 11 volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that he/she is actually a spy for 4. Meanwhile, 4 has kidnapped 12 in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of 5, they seek out 3, who gives them what they need to complete their quest. What title would you give this fic?
Les Fleurs du Mal